For Booking and Contact information:
Liz Grant’s forte is about ideas that add value: finding ideas, building them, nurturing them, launching them and creating profitable businesses from them. For more than 25 years Liz has helped businesses harness the value in new ideas and step up to the next level. In doing so, Liz has worked with some of Australia’s best known brands, including Australia Post and Macquarie Bank, as well as hundreds of executives and small businesses across all industries.
“In an increasingly competitive marketplace, businesses need to continually evolve their offer to meet both existing and emerging challenges for their customers. The first step to discovering these challenges is to understand your customers – follow them as they use your offer or a competitor’s offer, listen to what they say, see what they see and feel what they feel.” Liz Grant
As both a speaker and facilitator, Liz Grant‘s keynotes are designed to inspire and create action. Her aim is to give senior executives and business owners clarity around how they can take an idea and build a profitable business:
- Start with ‘Who’ (not the ‘why’)
- Find THE ideas that will add value in your business
- Build a business around a great idea: the why, what, how and what next (also a workshop)
- Create your personal support team for super growth.
Liz’s workshops are insightful and practical. They start with the fundamentals to create value in any situation, and then add the layer that takes the idea to the next level:
- Your Next Idea: discover the big ideas and low hanging fruit for sustained growth
- Build a business around a great idea: the why, what, how and what next (also a keynote)
- Create resilient teams for any time, any situation: giving individuals the tools to support others and be supported.