For Booking and Contact information:
To hear Meg speak is to experience the energy that comes from converting potential: the electricity that is generated when ideas are transformed into goals, and then into reality.
With close to 20 years’ experience in retail sales and service industries in Australia and the UK, Meg Salter is dedicated to bridging the gap between what businesses are doing and what the market expects. Known for her ability to look at topics in a different light and deliver information in an entertaining fashion, she has earned an exciting reputation as an international facilitator and speaker.
Meg has motivated countless delegates at national and international conferences for a diverse range of companies including Flight Centre Limited, DTZ, The Chrisco Group, Miele Australia, Telechoice, the NSW Rural Fire Brigade, Defense Housing Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants. As an authority in sales and leadership, Meg is committed to empowering individuals to change their behaviours and mindset in order to achieve success.
Meg believes that training is above all a transfer of energy and enthusiasm. Her dynamic presence and infectious humour are hallmarks of her spirited style, which makes her highly sought-after. Passionate and inspirational, Meg is a charismatic catalyst for change, who truly practices what she preaches.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator qualified trainer (steps I & II)
- DISC Behavioural Styles qualified trainer
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Masters Certificate in Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Certified Christopher Howard Results Coach
- Certificate in Neurological Repatterning
- Bachelor of Science, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Asian Studies, Australian National University
- Covert Your Sales Potential
- Sales in the Information Age
- Turn Your ‘Shop’ into a ‘Business’
- Build Strong Relationships with an understanding of DISC
- Productive Habitudes
Meg Salter Contact Information: