For Booking and Contact information:
Toni Fitzgerald is a best selling author, motivational speaker, marketing expert and PR specialist and founder of charity Rights of Girls. Since making her career debut as Humphrey B Bears’ side kick, Toni has worked with Australia’s most prestigious media networks, advertising agencies and become a leading specialist in the customer experience and digital marketing.
Her professional expertise and colourful life experiences have made Toni Fitzgerald a sought after public speaker. Toni is now called up onto share her expertise at numerous national conferences and seminars. More than just a business lecturer, Toni talks about the importance of connecting with customers and employees. She explains the importance of re-connecting with one another and overcoming communication divides to create winning companies.
- The Connection Culture
- Who Am I to Me, to You?
- Motivating Teams without busting the bank
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Being branded a great place to work
- Inspiring Employee initiative
- Getting to the Heart of Business
- Brand connection not bonuses
- Employee Motivation Strategies in an online world
- Work Play Connect
- 15 Megabytes of fame
MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS and SOCIAL MEDIA
- Using Social Media to engage your employees
- Keep Working Keep Playing Keep Connecting
- Using Social Media as a marketing tool
- “I share my thoughts and feelings, therefore I am”
- Edit Delete Change Consider
Toni undertakes a pre-keynote briefing with clients which allows her to understand what your needs are and more specifically gage what will be triggers with your specific audience. Each keynote can be tailored in length and content to suit your organisation’s event requirements.
As a follow-up to her keynotes, Toni is available for a
1.5–3 hour interactive workshop to further elaborate on the ideas discussed in her presentations and help your organisation identify where the opportunities exist for you to further understand and then to capitalise on these ideas, tools, and to become ‘connected’.
For Bookings Enquiries Contact:
Phone: (02) 8005 4878
US: (415) 599 2998